Crystal Ball Commissions Review – legit or a scam?
What do you think sells well at Christmas? Everything? Yes, gadgets,
8th August 2016
Yes - 46 additional products loaded into your website for you
30 day money back guarantee
What do you get?
- WordPress theme - designed for your toy site
- Fast Action Christmas Guide for 2016
- Training for customizing your site
- Installation guide for uploading your site
- 50 top toy product reviews in text and word format
- How to guide for creating your own videos for YouTube
- Step by step marketing guide for your YouTube videos
- 9 additional plugins to help your site
- 50 CTA (call to action) product banners to use with your product reviews
- 4 toy reviews pre-loaded for you
- List of an additional 200 top toys recommended for 2016
What's the upsell?
The downloads come with 4 product reviews already built in.
For an additional $17 you can have the other 46 product reviews pre-installed for you too, saving you a lot of time copying, pasting and uploading images. Well worth it imho!
Why should you buy it?
The author has a track record of these types of products in previous years.
You're buying a theme, a list of 200 toys, with 50 professional reviews and graphics already done for you, but most importantly, you're buying a training.
Whether your new to affiliate
You can view many of the testimonials on the sales page here, where as you'd expect, people say it's worked for them. But for $17, it's a very small investment for a large amount of product.
I have bought this, and I have been doing this for a few years - and I really like the product. So for me, this comes highly recommended.
Sales page video
Very few products do the leg work for you, into market research, and what's going to be up and coming. This one
As always, thank you for reading my review of AMZ Crystal Ball Commissions, and if you have any comments please leave them below.
All the best, Mark
AMZ Crystal Ball Commissions
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not 100% satisfied, you can get a full refund within 30 days of buying the product. So what have you got to lose?